Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mind Over Market - Mark Douglas


Ini ada video interview dari salah satu trader favorit saya, Mark Douglas.



Mark membahas psikologi trading secara praktis, dan apa yang menentukan sukses-tidaknya seorang trader.

The Five Fundamental Truths About Trading
1. Anything can happen
2. You don’t need to know what is going to happen next in order to make money
3. There is a random distribution between wins and losses for any given set of variables that define an edge
4. An edge is nothing more than an indication of higher probability of one thing happening over another
5. Every moment in the market is unique

The Seven Consistency Rules
1. I objectively identify my edges
2. I predefine the risk of every trade
3. I completely accept risk and or I am willing to let go of the trade
4. I act on my edges without reservation or hesitation
5. I pay myself as the market makes money available to me
6. I continually monitor my susceptibility to making errors
7. I understand the absolute necessity of these principles of consistent success and, therefore, I never violate them 

Video ini sangat diremondasikan bagi para trader level manapun.

2 comments:

  1. Wah, saya keduluan bung Willy untuk menulis tentang Mark Douglas dan Five Fundamental Truths dan Seven Consistency Rules-nya.

    Setiap pagi, sebelum trading, saya selalu membaca Five Fundamentals dan Seven Consistency Rules ini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memang menarik pandangan2 dari Mark Douglas. Bung Iyan silakan saja kalau mau ulas lebih mendalam tentang Five Fundamental Truths dan Seven Consistency Rules, kan saya cuma menaruh video dan ringkasan singkat di artikel ini. :D

    Jika memang peluang besar berada di pihak kita, mengapa harus takut trading? Dalam jangka panjang toh tetap kita yang akan menang. ;)

    ReplyDelete